Wholesale Account Manager
We are delighted to announce that we are recruiting a Wholesale Account Manager to start in early October. Although a knowledge of coffee is an obvious bonus, we are also keen to hear from people that can bring a new skill set to the team and are eager to learn about coffee.
The position will require you to work as part of an ambitious, hard working and integrated team of people in order to help 3fe progress in the coming years and decades.
The deadline for applications is the 31st of August, interviews will ideally be conducted on the week of the 5th September with an appointment made on the 12th of September. The successful candidate will ideally start within two to four weeks of that date, depending on circumstance.
3fe is an equal opportunities employer and we are excited to hear from a diverse range of people with regard to the job. Please have a read through the Job Description below and fill out the questionnaire at the link below.
Best of luck,
Managing Director, 3fe Coffee
Wholesale Account Manager at 3fe Coffee
- Liaising with our roastery on wholesale coffee offerings and other related issues
- Acting as a contact point for all of our wholesale customers and websales
- Projections and budgeting
- Setting and achieving sales goals
- Comfortable being on the road/visiting wholesale customers around the country
- Responsible for the growth of existing accounts
- Reporting to management team
- Training wholesale customers
- Fielding customer queries
- Machine sales
- Wholesale website management
Skills and Competencies
- Capable of budgeting, reporting and setting effective pricing structures
- Relationship focused
- Willing to work within a team
- Full clean drivers license
- A keen interest in coffee
- A strong work ethic with the ability to fulfil duties in ample time
- Computer skills in office related tasks.
- Third level education
- Experience in specialty coffee shops, roasting, wholesaling, sourcing
- Proficient with design software, photography, websites, social media
- Experience in sales
- An interest in other things.
- Presentation experience
- Coffee equipment maintenance knowledge.
- Being nice